In case you haven’t heard, the world is supposed to end on Saturday. Yeah right.
But…. what if the world really does end on Saturday?
I thought about putting off posting this list, but then I thought, “Wait, there’s a really big chance a lot of people won’t get to read it if I post it tomorrow night,” so let’s go ahead and do this.
I present to you my list of the top ten things I plan on doing in heaven this weekend. (Tongue firmly planted in cheek here, guys.)
10. Find all my old friends so I can go, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” just to freak them out.
9. Epic game of tug of war between everyone who just showed up and everyone who got there before we did. Saints vs. Newbies. If the Saints won the Super Bowl, we can do anything.
8. Two words: ballet class.
7. Play on the most amazing awesome playground EVER.
6. Who’s gonna help me find the hot tub?
5. Volunteer to help round up the little kids for dinnertime.
4. Take a big, long nap with Jesus once I get there.
3. Choir practice.
2. Go find Mary and see if there’s anything she needs me to do.
And, of course…
1. Sleepover at my Father’s house with the whole family.
On that note, I’m finding myself really wishing I could get to confession this weekend… You know… just in case….